Animals- that’s lower animals to be precise, are a huge part of us, humans.
As much as some of us might dislike these special creatures, it is worthy of note that they own a place here and will remain to because they contribute positively too to the ecosystem.
Here, are some amazing facts about some of them that might just open your heart to loving them even more.
1. Male Seahorse deliver their young ones..lol They can carry up to 2,000 babies at a time.
2. Penguins’ love life is incredible. While we humans propose using rings, penguins use PEBBLES.
3. Cats are almost everywhere around us. They are those species that we often domesticate. So, did you know that meowing is a way of communicating with humans, not with themselves?
4. Rats laugh when tickled. They give a high-pitched sound when patted on the back.
5. Wild chimpanzee love alcohol. They enjoy getting tipsy.
6. Squirrels are responsible for tree planting. They do this when they bury their acorns and most times, forget the location.
7. An Octopus has three hearts, nine brains and blue blood. Two hearts pump blood to the gill while the third pumps blood to the rest of the body. This is definitely incredible.
8. Dragonflies create their heart with their tails while mating.
9. Capuchin Monkeys pee on their hand TO wash their feet
10. Tigers striped skin is a means of identification as unique to be their fingerprints.