Getting hatred and love is part of life but sometimes hatred or love could be shown towards people unjustifiably and that’s the reason this list has come into play.
We are dwelling on the hatred part of the discuss and we are relating it to the Nigerian musicians alive. Some of these guys going about their crafts just get hated for no reason and there are a lot of them. However, we have decided to narrow down the list to 7. I.e. we have created for you below, a list of the most hated Nigerian musicians alive.
1. Davido: The Omo Baba Olowo since his debut in the Nigerian music industry has been subjected to hatred and contempt. He is disliked not only music fans but also by majority of his music pairs and he himself does not understand why. He although believes like many other people that he is hated because his father is rich. Should coming from a wealthy family be a problem? Nigerians, we need to do better!
2. DJ Cuppy: Just like Davido, this talented DJ and creative music artiste has generated hatred for herself from many Nigerians. She is also from a family that is well-to-do and it is believed she is hated because of that. Even though some believe she some times fumble when it comes to her craft, it should be known that she is arguably the most successful DJ/musician that the Nigerian music industry has ever seen.
3. Burna Boy: The African Giant is also a hated personality. Many believe he is arrogant, nonchalant and disrespectful. Burna doesn’t care anyway and he still finds away to do whatever he wishes.
4. Yemi Alade: Mama Africa has always been subjected to an unexplained series of abuse on social media. The gifted singer is one that used to run away from SM but she has now grown a thick skin and constantly dishes out what she gets served by trolls.
5. Tiwa Savage: Many feel Mama Jam Jam is not a hate personality but she absolutely is. She has been called out in the past by many who have issues with her sultry antics in music videos. Her bromance with Wizkid even gathered a lot of hate towards her as people label her a cougar just because she allegedly shows affection towards the Starboy.
6. Skales: He is one of the most persistent and hardworking Nigerian musicians alive. He constantly drops music and stays true to his grind but he still for reasons known to some Nigerian music followers gets a lot of hate.
7. Brymo: Highly talented and creative, Brymo is in a world of his own. His confidence is mistaken for arrogance sometimes and he has successfully created a lot of ‘enemies’ for himself. Although, he goes overboard sometimes sha.