1. Falz: He had huge chemistry with Simi in the song “Soldier”. It wasn’t surprising when he posted a picture of a crying child when Simi married Adekunle.
2. Mr Eazi: From the vibes in “Doyin” to the comic reflection of love in “Surrender”, one would have thought he had a chance with Simi.
3. Ycee: Simi admitted dating the Nigerian rapper in a tweet where she said “Since y’all keep asking, the person I’m dating is @iam_YCEE. Very loving relationship.”
4. BOJ: Going by the lyrics and emotions in “For Sure”, one would have thought the duo would make a good couple.
5. Johnny Drille: Maybe the title of the song “Halleluyah” was only to distract fans from real affection. If it were true, fans would have gone wild.