Big Brother Naija Season 5 Housemates have no doubt been enjoying their stay in the house especially when it comes to Saturday night party. Biggie always invites the best DJ’s to give the housemates that vibe they need. While the DJ’s are playing they select the hottest party songs to ginger the housemates. All of these songs do great job in turning the mood up in the house but there are some that have done special jobs this season and have med the housemates lose it totally when the songs come on from the speakers. Here is the list of songs that makes housemates lose their home training.
1. Dami Duro – Davido: This song just has a way of putting all the housemates in that ginger mood, they all vibe to the song with joy forgetting all their manners.
2. Don’t Dull – Wizkid: When it comes to wizkid throwback songs the housemates are always excited to mime along with the song, the joy on the dance floor is always top-notch.
3. Asawo – Flavour: This song brings a nostalgic mood, This is a type of song that makes the female housemate shake all they got.
4. Who You Epp – Olamide: This song will give the housemates that street vibe whenever they are at the party.
5. Ihe Neme – Tubaba: This song hit differently especially because it is baba himself, anytime this particular song comes up, all you see the housemates do is jump and shout for joy.
6. You Bad – Wande Coal: This is also one of the hits back then and the
track just has this feeling that comes with it anytime it’s being played, and also gives housemates the opportunity to add their choreography step.
7. Risky -Davido: The party won’t feel complete without this song, the Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate vibe to this song a lot especially the part rockers among them, like Prince, Tolani Baj, Prince and Erica.
8. No Lele – Wizkid : This song usually bring out the best in the housemates during the party, it hits differently when they vibe to it.