1. Abu Dhabi: This is the capital and the second most popular city in the United Arab Emirates. It is the largest city in the UAE. It is located on the island in the Persian Gulf off the central west coast. Abu Dhabi is known as the centre of culture and commerce.
2. Dubai: This is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. It is located in the eastern part of the Arabian peninsula on the coast of the Persian Gulf. Dubai is a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo. It has always been a centre for regional and international trade since the early 20th century.
3. Sharjah: This is the third largest and most popular city in United Arab Emirate, Sharjah shares border with Dubai. Sharjah shares legal, political, military and economic functions with the other emirates of the UAE within a federal framework, although each emirate has jurisdiction over some functions such as civil law enforcement and provision and upkeep of local facilities.
4. Ajman: “This is the capital of the Emirate of Ajman in the United Arab Emirate located along the Persian Gulf. It is the smallest emirate in the UAE.”
6. Fujairah: This one of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirate. The only of the seven with a coastline solely on the Gulf of Oman and none on the Persian Gulf.
7. Ras al Khaimah: The city of Ras Al Khaimah, most times simply shortened to RAK CITY is the capital of the emirate and home to most of the emirate’s residents. It is to an extent identified with the medieval trading port of Julfar.