1. Marcus Rashford: The Manchester United striker is blessed with a lot of potentials, however, putting the ball in the back of the net in one-on-one situations with the keeper is definitely not one of them. Rashford could get 10 chances in a match and score only one. He is that poor.
2. Alvaro Morata: This is one player that is equally terrible in one-on-one situations with the goalkeeper. He is a good header of the ball and has proven that in the past. However, his legs always look heavy when trying to put the ball past goalkeepers and into the net. Poor finisher!
3. Edinson Cavani: Although he has scored loads of goals in his career, I just feel the player has been lucky to rake in so many goals. An undisputed, brilliant footballer but he isn’t just as clinical in front of goals like many of the deadly finishers we have in world football. Although he can turn up like a hero in a match basically he is an average finisher when faced with the keeper.
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Many might want to criticize the Swede’s appearance on this list but if you watch Ibrahimovic a lot and you are observant, you would understand that he isn’t great in one-on-one situations. He has scored spectacular goals in his glittering career but you can’t say he is on the same level with the likes of Ruud Van Nistelrooy or Thierry henry in the areas of burying the ball in the back of the net on one-on-one situations.
5. Gonzalo Higuain: The Argentine is another striker that has missed a lot of one-on-ones in his football career. A good goalscorer he is though but his unreliability in front of goal too many times let him down on the elite list of finishers.