Times are hard and more dangerous is the abuse of the state weapons by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad Unit of the Nigerian Police Force to intimidate, harass and kill Nigerians indiscriminately.
As much as we try to avoid them, it is needful to stay alert, cautious and know who to call.
Here are some contacts that may be helpful in such situations
1. Segun Awosanya: He runs the initiative called Social Intervention Advocacy Foundation (SIAF). He is the convener of EndSARS. His Twitter handle is @segalink
His mobile line is 08022757359, 08028098802.
2. The Police Complaints Response Unit (CRU). The Twiter handle is @PoliceNG_CRU. See the numbers below
3. Deji Adeyanju: He is an activist and convener of Concerned Nigeria group.
His Twitter handle is @adeyanjudeji
His telephone number is 07037717746
4. Akin Alabi: Though a politician and member of the House of Representatives representing Egbeda/Ona-Ara Federal Constituency of Oyo state, he has proven to be with the people with pro-youth-oriented mindset.
He just initiated a bill to seek outright proscription of the squad. His twitter handle is @akinalabi
5. Harrison Gwamnishu: His Twitter handle is @HarrisonBbi18. However, he stays in Delta state.