Regardless of the security concerns in Nigeria, some states are still great for career growth, family and business development. If you are visiting Nigeria or thinking of settling down, here are the best places to live in Nigeria.
Best Places To Live In Nigeria
1. Ibadan: The ‘brown roof city’ in Oyo State tops the list because of its peaceful atmosphere. From low cost of living to less carbon emission, Ibadan is a great place to enjoy peace of mind.
2. Lagos state: Despite the huge population and heavy traffic, Lagos is still the best place to get great opportunities and a bubbling lifestyle. Lagos is Africa’s fastest-growing city and commercial hub.
3. Calabar: Located in Cross River state, Calabar is a tourist’s dream city that attracts millions of people yearly. The state is home to the popular Obudu Cattle Ranch and Tinapa Resort.
4. Abuja: It is the seat of power where the most of the decision-makers reside. Abuja is very safe to live in as the city also boasts of good road networks.
5. Enugu: Cost of living is quite low with a great inter-city road network. The state is also commercially buoyant.