You would agree with me that some housemates of the Big Brother Naija reality Tv show really shone during every of their diary sessions while on the show. Even though they were being interviewed, they took charge of the moment, being all confident and this, kept viewers always coming for more.
Here are a few of them we know. You could add any other person worthy to be on this table in the comment section below.
1. Bright O: Bright Osemudiame popularly known as Bright O was a housemate in the recently concluded Season 5 of the show, who went on to get himself the nickname “Lord Baelish” from viewers following his numerous interesting diary sessions where he let out many dirty secrets on his fellow housemates.
BrightO is a 29-old sailor from Edo state.
2. Neo: At some point, some viewers got tired of his sessions, Neo was always ready to take the stage and have the mic. A singular question from Big Brother and this Season 5 ex-housemate go on and on for minutes unending except a curtain is drawn. He really took charge of the sessions.
3. Teddy A: Season 3 ex-housemate, Teddy A was another mature being who exuded confidence every time in the diary room.
4. Miracle: Winner of Season 3 season, Igbokwe Miracle really had very good answers to questions asked of him by Big Brother. His diary sessions were always full of wordy conversations, leaving no loopholes for faults.
5. Omashola: This season 4 ex-housemate got famous after one of his hilarious diary sessions during his stay in the house. On one occasion, Omashola Oburoh flipped the whole interactivity over and it appeared he was the one carrying out the session. This got every talking and amused.