Cellulite is a fat deposit beneath the skin. It can be anywhere around the body as far as the skin is expanding.
Here are some workout routine you that can deal with it and make the skin firm.
- Squeeze your glutes as you rise to the starting position, and then repeat.
This is more than the regular squat people do
- As you stand back up to the starting position, speed up slightly and jump.
- Try to jump as softly as you can on your feet. Repeat.
- Stand in front of a bench or sturdy exercise box.
- Step up on the box, one foot at a time.
- Step back down in the same pattern.
- Get in an all-fours position in the floor.
- Kick one leg back behind you, engaging your glutes and upper thighs.
- Lower your leg and repeat on the other leg.
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart.
- Take a wide step out to one side. Bend your knee as you push your hips back. Keep both feet flat on the floor throughout the lunge.
- Push off with the same leg to return to the starting position.
- Repeat with other side.