“Homemade Chocolate Frosty. you guys! I made us a homemade chocolate Frosty, and honestly, it’s really delicious. just like Wendy’s texture-wise, but the homemade version is creamier, made with real chocolate flavor and hints of vanilla.
So, it’s better. and it’s just 4 ingredients…that you’ve probably got in the kitchen now. trust me, you gotta make this” – Tieghan Gerard
- 5 cups chocolate milk
- 1/2-1 cup heavy cream, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Divide the chocolate milk between ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
2. In a blender, combine about half the ice cubes, the cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more cream if needed to thin, or additional ice cubes to make it thicker. Taste and add sweet milk as desired. Enjoy!3. Keep the remaining ice cubes in the freezer to make more Frosty’s another time!
This Recipe Belongs To Tieghan Gerard