“This Thai-inspired stir fry dish with a wonderful savory, sweet and spicy flavor combination made with colorful bell peppers, fresh pineapple, and chicken.” – Gina Homolka
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp oil, divided
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups cubed assorted colors bell peppers, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 red chili pepper, chopped (optional or to taste)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
Mix chicken and fish sauce in a medium bowl.
Add cornstarch; toss to evenly coat.
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger; stir fry for 30 seconds.
Add bell peppers, chili pepper if using and pineapple; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until peppers are tender-crisp.
Add sauce; cook and stir until heated through.
Remove from skillet.
Heat remaining oil in the skillet.
Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Return bell pepper mixture to skillet; stir fry until well blended.
Garnish with cilantro.
This Recipe Belongs To Gina Homolka