Here is the list of world’s richest heirs and their net worth, they are legally entitled to receive money, property or a title from another from their parent when they die.
1. Prince George Alexander Louis: Prince George is the eldest child of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William, the 8 year old prince is worth $3.6billion.
2. Knox & Vivienne Jolie-Pitt; They are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pits twins. The 12 year old twins are worth $67.5 Million.
3. Gustav Magnar Witzoe : He is 27 years old and he owns nearly half of SalMar ASA, which is one of the world’s largest salmon producers, which spearheaded the industrialization of salmon farming in Norway. He was handed the stake company in 2013 by his father. Gustav is worth $3Billion.
4. Jonathan Kwok : Jonathan Kwok is 30 years old and he is the youngest son of the late Walter Kwok, former chairman of Sun Hung Kai Properties, Hong Kong’s largest real estate developer. Along with his brothers, Jonathan inherited Walter’s direct stake in SHKP. He is worth $2.5Billion.
5. Evan Spiegel: Evan Spiegel is the co-founder and CEO of Snap Inc, he is 29 years old. Spiegel studied product design at Stanford University, where he met his co-founder and fellow billionaire, Bobby Murphy. Spiegel Is worth $2.1Billion.
6. Patrick Collison: He Is 32 years old With his brother John Collison, Patrick co-founded Stripe, a tech company that lets businesses easily transact online payments. Stripe’s big-name investors include Tesla Inc. CEO Elon Musk and PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel. Patrick is worth $2.1Billion.
7. John Collison : 29 years old John is the owner and co-founder of Stripe company which builds software and helping businesses facilitate online credit card payments. John launched the company with his brother Patrick when they were both college students. He is Worth $2.1Billion.
8. Alexandra Andresen : She is a Norwegian heiress and Alexandra Andresen is 23 years. She became the world’s youngest billionaire at age 19 in 2016 and held the position of youngest billionaire on Forbes list for three consecutive years, She is worth $1.4 Billion.
9. Katharina Andresen : she is a Norwegian heiress, and as of March 2019, the world’s third-youngest billionaire as reported by Forbes. She is 25 years old and Katharina is worth $1.4Billion.
10. Kylie Jenner: she is a member of the E! Reality television series keeping up with the Kardashian, Kylie Jenner is 23 years old and has since made a name for herself as an entrepreneur. She and her sister Kendall launched their clothing line at the age of 14, and they named it Kendall and Kylie In 2015, Kyle came up with a cosmetics company called Kylie lip kit, which was later rebranded as Kylie cosmetic. Her success may be attributed to her considerable social media presence. Kylie is worth $1Billion.
11. Anna Kasprzak: Anna Kasprzak first became famous as a dressage rider who competed in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, where she placed 14th. Anna is 30 years old and she is a partial owner of Danish shoe manufacturer ECCO, whose products are sold in 90 countries. Anna is worth $1Billion.
12. Ludwig Theodor Braun: Ludwig Theodor Braun is 29 years old and he owns 10% of the medical device company B. Braun Melsungen AG, which was founded in 1839 as a small pharmacy that sold herbal remedies, and currently purveys medical instruments. Ludwig is worth $1Billion.