- Hushpuppi: IGP orders Probe of FBI’s fraud allegations against Kyari
The Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, has ordered a probe of the Commander, IGP Intelligence Response Monitoring Team, DCP Abba Kyari, whom a United States Court issued an arrest warrant against for his alleged links to international fraudster, Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpupi.
- Man faking madness caught with N250,000, three iphones, women underwear in Ogun
An alleged mentally unstable man has been beaten to a pulp by residents of Mowe in the Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State for allegedly being in possession of a huge sum of money and three phones.
- Defense minister blames monarchs, clerics for insecurity, says troops compromised
The Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi, has blamed traditional rulers, politicians and other stakeholders for the growing banditry, insurgency and other vices in the country.
- Lawyers kick as Benin Republic plots Igboho’s deportation to Nigeria
There are strong indications that Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, may be deported to Nigeria.
- IGP orders probe as Hushpuppi fingers Kyari in $1.1m fraud
The Inspector-General of Police, Usman Alkali Baba, has ordered an internal review of the allegations of money laundering and advance-fee fraud against the celebrated crime-buster, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, levelled against him by authorities of the United States of America.
- Buni’s Status: Confusion At APC Secretariat, Buhari’s Aides, Minister Insist On Dissolution Of Committee
Key stakeholders in the All Progressives Congress (APC) have continued to give divergent opinions and legal interpretations to the pronouncements by Supreme Court Justices on the eligibility of the Yobe State governor and chairman caretaker and extraordinary convention planning committee, Mai Mala Buni to hold both elective and party positions.
- BDCs Still Provide Forex Services —ABCON
The body of Bank Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) has assured customers and the general public that Deposit Money Banks (DMBs) are prepared to supply dollars enough to meet demands that might come from the Bureau De Change (BDC) segment of the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market.
- Again, Court Orders DSS To Produce 12 Detained Sunday Igboho’s Aides August 12
A Federal High Court in Abuja, on Thursday, issued a fresh order on the Director-General of the Department of the Security Service (DSS) to produce before it 12 detained aides of the alleged Yoruba secessionist leader, Sunday Igboho.