Yomi Fabiyi left tongues wagging on social media after he made a movie based on the Baba Ijesha saga and even went on to use real names of people actively involved in the case. He came under fire for being so insensitive and making light of child molestation.
- Fabiyi, who claimed he pulled the movie from Youtube, said he used Iyabo Ojo and Princess’s real names because they mentioned his name in their videos and it is allowed in movies.
2. Yomi Fabiyi painted Iyaba Ojo as a prostitute to get back at her for calling him out severally on social media.
3. The movie “Oko Iyabo” is solely based on the events surrounding Baba Ijesha’s arrest.
4. Yomi twisted the movie and painted it a though the 14-year-old victim was having an affair with Baba Ijesha and not as it is in reality.
5. In less than 24 hours, the movie, “Oko Iyabo” got pulled down on Youtube after multiple reports.
6. Yomi Fabiyi claims the movie has a strong message and Nigerians just wanted to attack him for clout.