Food Blogger, Lindsay Ostrom has shared with us the recipe for preparing Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry via her official Instagram page, “Pinch Of Yum“.
According to Linda, this meal takes absolutely no time to be done, just as the name implies.
“I’m not even sure where to start. This curry is cozy beyond cozy. There’s just enough curry paste to make your tastebuds perk up, and the texture is creamy, but still with some tender veggie pieces intact, and it’s all just so yummy,” – Lindsay
View this post on Instagram
- half of an onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups squash, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup red lentils
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Immediately release the pressure to prevent overcooking the veggies.
- Stir and season with more salt, or something spicy if you want. Give it a few minutes to cool and thicken slightly. Serve with rice. The end! It’s SO GOOD.
Pastor E.A Adeboye clocks 79 today. His wife, Pastor, Folu Adeboye took to her social medi…