The Big Brother Naija Reality Tv Show unarguably make stars out of people. Judging from the lives of these ones listed below, it is then true to conclude that the doors to unimaginable opportunities could open up to any Housemate that features on the show, transporting them to a life of fame and popularity.
1. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Ebuka participated in the premiere edition of the reality TV show in 2006. Even though he ended eighth place, Ebuka is visibly one of the most successful housemates of all time. As learned, this awesome personality and celebrity was only a hustler in Benin city, Edo state before he emerged one of the 14 housemates of the show. From the time he left the house till this very moment, Ebuka’s rise from to fame is agreeably a great feat.
2. Bisola Aiyeola: As a media personality even before Big Brother, Bisola had bagged very juicy deals. After the 2017 edition of the BBN, Bisola has gone on to increase her fame as she appears on several shows, movies and even got signed by Temple Gate Music as a singer. She got endorsement deals with multichoiceAfrica, Payporte, DstvNigeria.
3. Cynthia Nwadiora (Cece) : This ex-Housemate popularly known as CeeC came 2nd place in season 3 of the Big Brother Naija show. She was most loved and very controversial while in the House and even after. However, her aim of featuring on the reality show has really paid off as she has gone signing major endorsement deals with brands like Amstel Malta, Quickteller, Bolt, Delta Soap, Buy Power, Remy Martin, Royal Hair, Darling, Jumia, Hauwei, GetFit, Nairabet.
4. Alex Asogwa: Alex ended up third place in the 2018 edition of Big Brother Show. Following her exit from the House, she inked several endorsements deals with well-known brands. Some of such include; Real estate company, Jenesis Colony, MyPaddi app, EyeDoctorsNg, Bobo Food and Beverages, Naomad Talent Management Firm.
5. Natacha Akide aka Tacha: Despite being thrown out of the House unexpectedly and almost disgracefully, the vilified Housemate of Season 4 edition and strong contender of Mercy during the show, got endorsement deals from House Lunettes and GetFit Technologies Nigeria.
6. Mercy Eke: The winner of the Pepper Dem edition of Big Brother Naija of 2019 nicknamed Eke Lambo did not only just win like other past Housemates but scooped for herself a whole lot of mouth-watering deals and even gifts. Among such are Royal Hair, Mr Taxi Mapia Tea and a house at Victoria Crest Home in Lagos gifted by businessman, Ned Okonkwo.
7. Tobi Bakre: Tobi who remains one of the most intelligent Housemates that have graced the TV Reality Show has also cornered very good deals running into millions of bucks. He has gone widely into the movie industry featuring on AfricanMagic shows like Hustle then Mokalik, The Scourge and The Sugar Rush, MTV Shuga. He also joined in some Instagram comedy skits with MC Lively, Oluwa Dollars and Mory Coco and signed deals with Unilever, Amstel Malta and Jumia.