1. Big Brother should have disqualified Nengi for pushing Kaisha twice during an argument. Nengi fought with Lucy earlier and the house rule says physical violence leads to disqualification.
2. Both Tacha and Mercy committed the same offence in Season 4 but Big brother decided to disqualify Tacha. When Mercy almost reached a boiling point, Biggie called them to order, which he did not do when other housemates fought.
3. Nomination: Big brother shouldn’t have used the public voting system this year and then revert to the old nomination system on Day 42.
4. In 2018, Big brother allowed fans to vote two of their favourite evicted Housemates. Due to this twist, Khloe and Anto got the highest number of votes among the evicted housemates.
5. Five new housemates – Venita Akpofure, Elozonam, Enkay, Joe and Cindy – were introduced into the house in 2019. Obviously, they couldn’t get a huge fan base like other housemates that started from scratch.
6. Biggie moved Tacha and Seyi to a ‘Secret Room’, where they heard other housemates’ conversations. They had an advantage over other housemates.