Political godfathers pull the strings behind the scene. They don’t contest for positions. However, they have influence, money, strategies to ensure whomever they pick for a position eventually becomes the winner.
Some former Big Brother Naija housemates have displayed the traits of a political godfather. We’ve also watched them deploy different strategies to ensure they win the ultimate prize.
Here’s a list of former BBN housemates that could become political godfathers.
1. CeeC: The season 3 housemate was an expert at influencing and exploiting the emotions of other housemates during her time.
2. Ebuka: As the host of the reality show, he could be described as a nightmare to the housemates. His questions made housemates feel jittery. Being a lawyer also qualifies him for the godfather role.
3.Kiddwaya: Being a billionaire’s son makes him a great fit for a godfather’s role. He will be willing to spend any amount to ensure his candidate wins.
4. Mike: The pepper dem season 5 housemate has natural leadership skills. It’s more evident as he runs a successful business.
5. Brighto: Former Season 5 housemate was described as manipulative. He successfully ignited housemates against one another and this gave him the nickname, Lord Baelish.
6. Seyi: Season 5 housemate successfully combined his personal leadership skills with traits of a grandson of renowned nationalist, Obafemi Awolowo.