1. Fake Housemates: Big Brother surprised viewers and the housemates when two fake housemates, Jon and Ese were introduced to the house in the second edition of the reality TV show. It was a move that came as a shock to everyone and it kickstarted “Biggie’s” journey to offer more plot twists in the games after.
2. Cece’s fake eviction: The “Double Wahala” BB Naija edition is arguably the most interesting edition of the show that has been staged. A lot of drama were paraded in that season by the housemates, centering around Tobi, Cece, Alex, Nina, Teddy-A, Bam Bam and a few others. However, while the housemates were dishing out their drama, Big Brother was calmly strategizing on how to turn heads and he did strike in the penultimate week of the show. He arranged a scene that seemed like Cece got evicted and the trio of Tobi, Alex & Miracle started their celebrations as they felt their common enemies had been sent home.
3. Seyi & Tacha (secret room): The “Pepper Dem” season was another that fielded shockers in the house. Big Brother got in his mood to twist things yet again in this edition and he decided to amidst eviction moments take away Tacha and Seyi away from the house. He made it feel like they were evicted while there were mixed emotions amidst the other housemates. Both housemates were taken to a secret room where they spent some days. However, the day they returned to the house caused a lot of unbelief. Some housemates that thought they were gone were disappointed to see them back as they felt they were already at a disadvantage while some smiled and celebrated their return.
4. Khloe & Anto’s Return: After some housemates had been evicted, Big Brother gave the audience the chance to get back two evicted housemates into the house. The other housemates in the house never knew this and even the viewers who knew were shocked by the move. “Biggie” revealed the audience had voted for Khloe and Anto to be added back in the house. They sneaked into the house in the middle of the night and when it was morning, there was drama when Anto and Khloe were seen in the house again. Anto and Khloe were eventually evicted for the second time.
5. Friday & Saturday Evictions: Traditionally, evictions happen only on Sundays in Big Brother’s house, however, during the “Pepper Dem” edition, Big Brother decided to shock everyone when he evicted Cindy on a Friday night. It was just a cool, calm and collected Friday night and Ebuka just stepped into the house to send Cindy home after she got the least votes of that eviction round.