A new season of the Big Brother Naija Reality Show is upon us and as usual, we anxiously anticipate what it has in store for us particularly, life plot twists unravelled. We just love to see them.
Here are a few lessons grabbed from these plots twists that spice up the show.
1. Fake life is perceived from afar. Quite easy to detect.
2. Inside life. First impression or appearance has no sway on success. Laycon & Lilo being typical examples of this.
3. Not all winners will be successful and not all non-winners will be unsuccessful. We see Ebuka but where is Efe?
4. Fame is fluid. New season means new names on the lips of viewers. Only the very strong at heart keep up. Well, Titans and the Lambos still doing good.
5. Getting out of a game early doesn’t determine your eventual outcome.
6. You cannot chase two rats at a time. Don’t go and overdo in life. Chase one thing at a time. Kaffy, Gedoni got each other, not the money. Teddy A, Bam Bam also got each other. Those who wanted the money stayed for the money.