The Big Brother show has been regarded as a shortcut to fame and this has proven true for some. But, in some cases, we see no change in the lives of the personalities who graced the show.
Though the reasons for this may differ, in most cases, it could be based on the unsellable personalities of these persons and the lack of strategy as well as lack of focus and definite goal to achieve.
1. Dee-One: This dude featured in the season 3 of the reality Tv show but his name has not been heard ever since he was evicted from the show and his comedy career has obviously not taken any significant shape. Since two years now, he has only managed to secure 174,000 followers.
2. Ella: This Housemate who came on the show all fake, lost a lot of followers as many felt disgusted by her lifestyle. Though she had featured on other reality shows before Big Brother season 4, she added nothing coming to the House. Her Instagram page is so dry with just pictures of her, no deal signed, nothing towards a sustainable career and she has just 224,000 followers.
3. Coco Ice: Today, this ex-housemate on season 2 edition is nowhere to be found. No deal signed, nothing significant. Though she is into skincare product sales, it is nothing out of the ordinary as she has only 183k followers on her Instagram page.
4. Toolchi: In just few weeks after his eviction, many cannot even remember his name or even recollect he featured in the just-concluded season 5 edition. While on the show, Toochi did not bring in much content. We look forward to seeing and hearing more of him but it might just be that he has wasted his time.
5. DJ Bally: He was one of the housemates in Season 3. DJ Bally has nothing extraordinary going on with his career. The supposed fame connected to BBN did not work for him.
He has just 173k followers on Instagram.